Sunday, February 7, 2010

Organizational tips I

As promised, here's the first part of my organizational tips, what I have done up until now.

Here's my old to-do notebook:

It was so big I could never carry it with me! It either wouldn't fit in my bag or it was too heavy and I preferred to leave it at home and to be honest there are only two to-do lists written down that I actually didn't follow. As you can see, inside it there were actually two notebooks so I always misplaced notes.

Let's move on to the future:

I had actually bought this cute notebook a while ago, but never used it because I didn't want to ruin it (another quirky thing due to my OCD :P). The cover is so attractive and colorful I think I will be determined to use it. The size is normal, it's A5 and it's thinner so I can actually fit it in my purse or in whatever I take with me to college.

An interesting thing about it is that it is color coordinated:


so I can actually arange my to-do lists by importance or however inspiration will strike me.

Another thing that I have applied is using storage boxes. A semester ended so I had a lot of courses that were spread all over my floor. Considering that I might need to read them again, I needed them to be somewhere handy but definetly not in my way. So I got these 3 colorful boxes that fit perfectly in the bottom of my desk. This suits me so well because not only that I now have storage boxes, but I never used that part of my desk so it always got filled with junk.


I hope that this gave you some good ideas on how to organize your room, your desk, your life. Promise I will continue with more organizational tips, if you have an idea that you'd like to share, drop me a comment or e-mail me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment